Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tilly was excited to be first into Canada as it was first time traveling in another Country!  I was nervous crossing the border as first of all, they give you only a matter of inches to squeeze the rig through, then the Airstream in front of us got pulled to the side along with the car beside  us for further inspection!  Whew, no problem for us old ladies! We hit a variety of weather on a beautiful drive through the mountains on our way to Cashe Creek.

We went from snow to desert in a matter of an hour or two.  Wind carved sand pinnacles were carved into the mountains for a stretch of the road.




Traveling through Indian Reservations we saw many Cemetery's, some right along the road or up on top of a hill.  Would of liked to of been able to pull over and walk around but not a spot to park the rig.

Not sure what I did wrong but this picture should of been on up towards the top!  Hopefully as time goes I can make this interesting and in order!  Good luck to that I say!!!  Off towards Prince George, then to Crooked River campground, an area we stayed at when Rosie was a puppy,  many years ago.  

2 comments:

  1. Whooohooo the blog is up and running! I thought I'd posted a comment on your first entry, but it's not there. Hopefully you'll see this one. Nancy, do you mind if I give Ralph the link to your blog? He does a great family blog and was the one who got me started on the one I did during our trip to California (and has given me a hard time ever since, because I've never added to it!) Love the photos, keep 'em coming! We miss you already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Lynn, give Ralph the link....I have only given it to two peeps! Going to get some pics on this tonight, been an interesting day!

    ReplyDelete